What is NVivo?
NVivo is the leading qualitative software tool used by qualitative researchers to organise, categorise, store and retrieve, explore, visualise, and analyse non-numeric data.
Key Benefits of Using NVivo:
- Time saving.
- NVivo has powerful search functions that allow you to see through large amount of data.
- It makes it easy to work with large and varied data types in one project.
- It allows you to ask complex questions of your data to uncover patterns in your data.
- You can keep a research journal to keep the audit trail of your project journey.
- NVivo allows you to work with data from any methodological stance.
- NVivo’s NCapture tool allows you to capture social media and website content instantly into NVivo to explore and analyse.
- When survey data are imported into NVivo, open-ended questions are automatically converted into themes and sub-group responses can also be generated into cross-tab matrices for comparative study.
- It allows you to easily share findings and outputs with supervisors, students and conference delegates.
- NVivo’s framework matrix component is a superb tool for doing systematic literature reviews. It can easily source data from reference management software such as EndNote, RefWorks, Zetero, and Mendeley.
- You can even transcribe your interviews, photos and videos in NVivo.
Why Train With Us?
We deliver a bespoke approach to NVivo training; working with your data to deliver a service tailored to your research needs. We provide an interactive and engaging course with an experienced and personable trainer who will work with you step-by-step to empower you to complete your project.
We provide classroom teaching for graduate schools; research teams; one-to-one tailored tuition; and we also deliver public training in a number of cities across the UK. We offer ongoing support via telephone, Webinar and Email. Each course participants received a free instructional workbook to keep.