What is NVivo?
NVivo is the leading qualitative software tool used by qualitative researchers to organise, categorise, store and retrieve, explore, visualise, and analyse non-numeric data.
Key Benefits of Using NVivo:
- Time saving.
- NVivo has powerful search functions that allow you to see through large amount of data.
- It makes it easy to work with large and varied data types in one project.
- It allows you to ask complex questions to uncover patterns in your data.
- You can create a journal in NVivo to keep the audit trail of your project journey.
- NVivo allows you to work with data from any methodological stance.
- NVivo’s NCapture tool allows you to capture social media and website content instantly into NVivo to explore and to analyse.
- It allows you to easily share findings and outputs with supervisors, students and conference delegates.
- NVivo’s framework matrix component is a superb tool for doing Framework Analysis and systematic literature reviews.
- NVivo is brilliant tool for literature reviews.
- You can even transcribe your interviews, photos and videos in NVivo.
Why Train With Us?
We deliver a bespoke approach to NVivo training, working with your data to deliver a service tailored to your research needs. We provide an interactive and engaging course with an experienced and personable trainer, who will work with you step-by-step to empower you to complete your project.
We provide classroom teaching for graduate schools, research teams; one-to-one tailored tuition, and we also deliver public training in a number of cities across the UK. We offer ongoing support via telephone, Webinar and email. Each course participant receives a free instructional workbook to keep.
If this is for you, then please get in touch.
NOTE: due to COVID-19, all training is provided online.