Client Site Training
We deliver Client Site NVivo Training at your
Organisation as part of your Graduate School Training, Staff Development Training, or Training a Project Team. We can design a bespoke programme for you.
We welcome an opportunity to explore how we can contribute to your Graduate School Training Programme. Please contact us to explore this.
A two-day programme is highly recommended, however, you can choose to go for any of the following:
Complete Introduction to NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 2-day course outline
This course is very comprehensive. It is designed for a complete beginner as well as those who have used previous versions of the software or are self-taught and want to upgrade their skill. This 2-day course combines the introduction and the advanced NVivo courses. See the course outline.
Introduction to NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1-day course outline
This course covers all the basics to get started with NVivo. It is designed for a complete beginner as well as those who have used previous versions of the software or are self-taught and want to upgrade their skill. See the course outline.
Intermediate and Advance skills NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1 day course outline
This course will improve participants’ data analysis skills. It is designed for those who are familiar with NVivo and want to explore the advance features to enable them to analyse and visualise their data for reporting. See the course outline.
Literature Review using NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1 day course outline
This hands-on workshop will teach participants to use NVivo for managing their literature sources such as journal articles, e-books, policy documents, and website resources. Participants will be shown how to use NVivo’s powerful search functions to search for key words and phrases within their literature sources. They will also learn to ‘harvest’ and code the finds into themes; and critically review the literature to carry out comparative analysis. See the course outline.
Refresher for NVivo Pro for Window/Mac Course – 1 day refresher course outline.
This 1-day Refresher Course covers general introduction through to advance skills in the latest version of NVivo. It is designed for those who are currently using older versions of NVivo software and want to take advantage of the improvements and advance functions in the current version 12. The course is interactive and responsive to the needs of the class. See the course outline.
Research Team Project Training in NVivo Pro for Windows – 2-day course outline.
This training is designed for research teams. A team may consist of a number of researchers and coders from different geographical locations, working on the same project. This course will guide the team to set up a successful and a smooth-running team project.
Teams will benefit greatly from the 2-day programme, as there is more time for the tutor to facilitate the programme design, setup, and administration of the project. However, if resources are tight, it can be cut down to 1 day.
Team project training is tailored to fit the team’s needs, hence the course outline will be agreed on ahead of the course to create the programme. See the course outline.
Note: Any course can be delivered in one or two days to suit your needs.
Training Workbook & Certificate of Completion
Each participant receives an instructional workbook, a certificate of completion, after training support via phone, email and weekly live questions and answers Webinar. See the side-menu.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
The daily rate is £806.89 +VAT+ economy return train fare from Lancashire. Client site outside the North West of England will incur the cost of an overnight accommodation. Client may wish to book a hotel room nearby for us or we will book it and claim it on the invoice.
Client Site in Europe will incur the extra expenses to airport and from airport to hotel return journey.
The ideal class size is between 12 and 17.
Morning coffee/tea break is at 11am for 10 minutes. Lunch time is at 12:30 – 1:30pm and afternoon coffee/tea at 3pm for 10 minutes.
IT Facilities Required
- Computer lab with NVivo software accessible on each participant’s computer and has been installed and tested to ensure the software works.
- Meeting room can be used if Computer lab is not available.
- If meeting room is used, then each participant should bring their own laptop with installed and tested NVivo to ensure the software works.
- Power adaptors for the laptops.
- Screen projector connected to teacher’s computer.
- A flip chart paper or whiteboard with pens.
- If a client does not have NVivo software on site computers, a 14-day FREE license copy can be downloaded from the QSR website and installed onto as many computers as required by client’s IT staff in time for the training date.
- Access to IT support person to call on, should we need help with the initial setup on network computers and also participants login to the network computers is essential.
- A temporary login to the teacher’s computer linked to the projector is useful.
Terms and Conditions
- We require a Purchase Order Number (PON) to confirm the booking, alternatively we accept a payment assurance in writing or by email, where PON cannot be provided.
- Cancellations of a confirmed booking 4 working days to course due date will incur the cost of committed expenses, such as train fare and accommodation. Rescheduled date will be required, otherwise 50% of the training fee is additionally charged.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of course due date will be charged at the full invoice amount.