Client Site Training
We deliver Client Site NVivo Training at your
Organisation as part of your Graduate School Training, Staff Development Training, or Training a Project Team. We can design a bespoke programme for you.
We welcome an opportunity to explore how we can contribute to you Graduate School Training Programme. Please contact us to explore this.
A two-day programme is highly recommended. However, you can choose to go for any of the following:
Complete Introduction to NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 2-day course outline
This course is very comprehensive. It is designed for the complete beginner as well as those who have used previous versions of the software or are self-taught and want to upgrade their skill. This 2-day course combines the introduction and the advanced NVivo courses. See the course outline.
Introduction to NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1-day course outline
This course covers all the basics to get started with NVivo. It is designed for the complete beginner as well as those who have used previous versions of the software or are self-taught and want to upgrade their skill. See the course outline.
Intermediate and Advance skills NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1 day course outline
This course will improve participants’ data analysis skills. It is designed for those who are familiar with NVivo and want to explore the advance features to enable them to analyse and visualise their data for reporting. See the course outline.
Literature Review using NVivo Pro for Windows/Mac – 1 day course outline
This hands-on workshop will teach participants to use NVivo to manage their literature sources such as journal articles, e-books, policy documents, and website resources. Participants will be shown how to use NVivo’s powerful search functions to search for key words and phrases within their literature sources. Participants will learn to ‘harvest’ and code the finds into themes; and critically review the literature to carry out comparative analysis. See the course outline.
Refresher for NVivo Pro for Window/Mac Course – 1 day refresher course outline.
This 1-day Refresher Course covers general introduction through to advance skills in the latest version of NVivo. It is designed for those who are currently using older versions of NVivo software and want to take advantage of the improvements and advance functions in the current version 12. The course is interactive and responsive to the needs of the class at the time. See the course outline.
Research Team Project Training in NVivo Pro for Windows – 2-day course outline.
This course is designed for research teams. A team could consist of a number of researchers and coders from different geographical locations, working on the same project. This course will guide the team to set up a successful and a smooth-running team project.
Teams will benefit greatly from the 2-day programme. There is more time for the tutor to facilitate the programme design, setup, and administration of the project. However, if resources is tight, it can be cut down to 1 day.
Team projects are tailored to fit the team’s needs hence the course outline will be agreed on ahead of the course to create the programme. See the course outline.
Note: Any course can be delivered in one or two days to suit your needs.
Training Workbook & Certificate of Completion
Each participant receives an instructional workbook, a certificate of completion, after training support via phone, email and weekly live questions and answers Webinar. Please see the side-menu.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
The daily rate is £806.89 +VAT+ economy return train fare from Lancashire. Client site outside the North West of England will include the cost of an overnight accommodation. Client may wish to book a hotel room nearby for us or we will book it and claim it on the invoice.
Client Site in Europe will incur the extra expenses to airport and from airport to hotel return journey.
The ideal class size is between 12 and 17.
Morning coffee/tea break is at 11am for 10 minutes. Lunch time is at 12:30 – 1:30pm and afternoon coffee/tea at 3pm for 10 minutes.
IT Facilities Required
- Computer lab with NVivo software accessible on each participant’s computer and has been tested to work.
- Meeting room can be used if Computer lab is not available.
- If meeting room is used, then each participant should bring their own laptop with NVivo installed on and tested for working.
- Power adaptors for participants use should be provided for the laptops.
- Data projector connect to teacher computer in the room is required.
- A flip chart paper or whiteboard with pens is required in the room.
- If client do not have NVivo software on site computers, a 14-day FREE license copy could be downloaded from the QSR website and install onto as many computers as required, by client’s IT staff in time for the training date.
- Access to client site IT support person to call on, should we need help with the initial setup on network computers and also participants login to the network computers is essential.
- A temporary login to the teacher computer linked to the projector is useful.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking cannot be confirmed until Institutional Purchase Order Number is supplied, or payment assurance is given in writing or by email in situations where purchase order number cannot be provided.
- Cancellations of confirmed booking 4 working days to course due date will incur the cost of committed expenses, such as train fare and accommodation. Reschedule date will be required otherwise 50% of the training fee is additionally charged.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of course due date will be charged at the full invoice amount.