Team Project Training
The Leading Qualitative Software Tool Used by Qualitative Researchers
Team Project Training
This course is designed for teams. A team may consist of a number of researchers and coders from different geographical locations, working on the same project. This course will teach you how to set up a successful and smooth running team project. Duration is usually two days.
No previous knowledge of NVivo is required. Please see course details below for the course reminders.
The tutor will facilitate the creation of the team project, set it up, train the team how to code, generate queries; afterwards train the team how to administer the project, which involves merging coders’ projects.
Each team member will receive an instructional workbook and an additional documentation on ‘how to manage a team project’.
Certificate of Completion & After Training Support
Each participant receives a certificate of completion and ongoing after training support via phone, email and screen sharing.
Please download the clientsitebookingrequest for this service.
Team project is tailored to fit the team’s needs hence the course outline will be agreed on ahead of the course. Below is a suggested outline:
- The tutor will facilitate the creation of the team project based on the project design framework.
- Create data storage folders according to the project needs.
- Import the data sources into appropriate folders.
- Create the thematic coding framework from the project design
- Create team memos for field notes, reflective memos
- Code the data into both ‘open codes’ and the established thematic coding framework.
- Create cases of the sources and classify them by their demographic attributes and values.
- Use a number of queries – coding, matrix and group queries to ask questions and gather coded references to answer them.
- Visualise the data using maps, charts, and diagrams to explore, develop ideas, identify patterns, find solutions, and present work graphically
- Generate a codebook for the team.
- Merge the group projects and examine how to manage the results of the merged or communal project.
- Discuss the team project administration to ensure smooth merging of the on-going projects to completion.
Usually the team would have secured copies of the software and installed on the coders computes. If this is not ready, the team members could download a 14-days FREE trial copy from this link for the training.
Practice interview data files are provided for those who have not collected data as yet. Download it here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
We only need 4 interested people to put up a Training course, so please submit your interest to make it happen.