What is SPSS?
SPSS (IBM SPSS Statistics) is the world’s leading statistical software used by researchers and health professionals for logical batched and non-batched analysis.
Key Benefits of Using SPSS:
- User friendly
- Can perform highly complex data manipulation and analysis with simple instructions
- SPSS is compatible with data from almost any type of file
- Generates tabulated reports, charts and plots of distributions and trends, descriptive statistics and conduct complex statistical analyses from data.
- Can be used for quantitative and qualitative statistical analysis.
Why train with us?
Elizabeth Training will provide you with a trained statistician who will walk you through everything you’ll need for your research. We provide a tailored, and flexible consultancy service alongside your statistical education and we will support you whilst you learn as well as provide you with after training support.
You will receive help with your ethics application, research design, sample size calculation, power calculation, the correct statistics to use, statistical analysis, and how best to report your findings.
We will help you to develop and grow your publication profile. We will empower you to excel, from whatever level you are currently at, to whatever level of statistical knowledge and understanding you plan to reach.
Elizabeth Training is your solution if you can relate to at least one of the following:
- Do you need training in IBM SPSS Statistics to be able to generate the statistics yourself?
- Do you need advice on the appropriate study design for your studies?
- Do you need a statistician to work out the sample size needed and the power of your study?
- Not sure of the correct statistics to use to effectively analyse your data?
- Would you like a statistician’s opinion on your choice of statistics used?
- Do you need understanding of statistical concepts to help you to understand the published statistics in health and medical journals?