One-day and Half-day Structural Equation Modelling Courses
This introductory course will explain the principles of Analysis of a MOment Structures (AMOS) and how it is used to perform Structural Equation Modelling (SEM). AMOS extends standard multivariate analysis methods, including regression, factor analysis, correlation, and ANOVAs.
These courses will focus on how to use AMOS Graphics to generate path analysis, confirmatory factor analysis and full structural models that reflect complex relationships more accurately than with standard multivariate statistics.
Small Class Size
To ensure that high quality and responsive learning support is given to each participant on our public courses, we only take a small class with a maximum of 9 participants. Therefore, it is important you register your interest early to secure a place.
A knowledge of multiple linear regression and factor analysis are very important for this course.
The teaching method is mainly hands-on. It is supported by presentation, demonstration, discussions, questions and answers.
The tutor will screen share to examine each participant’s project to provide suggestions, corrections and efficiency tips.
Each participant receives an instructional workbook.
Certificate of Completion & After Training Support
Each participant receives a certificate of completion and ongoing after training support via phone, email and screen sharing.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Structural Equation Modelling.
- Explore the types of research questions well suited to SEM.
- Gain an overview of the underlining assumptions of SEM methods.
- Use AMOS graphics to create Structural Equation Modelling diagrams.
- Generate and understand path analysis and confirmatory analysis.
- Access model fitness and how to improve it.
- You will learn how to interpret the output.
- If you do not have IBM SPSS software installed on your laptop, you can download a 14-days FREE trial copy from this link.
- Practice files come with a working copy of the software.