Terms & Conditions
Public Scheduled Training Event – Booking and Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- Booking cannot be confirmed until payment is received or Institutional Purchase Order Number is supplied.
- Please complete a separate form for each delegate.
- Cancellation of confirmed booking, 6 working days prior to course due date will incur the FULL course fees. It is advisable for a replacement delegate to take the place.
- Non-attendance will be charged for the FULL fees, unless cancellation is made 8 or more working days before course due date.
- Where 8 or more working days notice is given, credit note will be issued for delegate to either attend a future event or a refund given.
- Where payment is made by credit/debit card via online payment system, a processing fee of 1.4% may be deducted.
- A full refund (without processing fee) is made if payment is made through Bank Transfer.
Client Site Training – Booking and Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- Booking cannot be confirmed until Institutional Purchase Order Number is supplied, or payment assurance is given in writing or by email in situations where purchase order number cannot be provided.
- Cancellations of confirmed booking 4 working days to course due date will incur the cost of committed expenses, such as train fare and accommodation. Reschedule date will be required otherwise 50% of the training fee is additionally charged.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of course due date will be charged at the full invoice amount.
One-to-one Training or Service – Booking and Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We required at least 2-working days notice for confirmed meeting date and time to be changed.
- A cancellation notice should be given at least 3 working days otherwise a part payment is required.
Enquiry Response Time
We promise to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.